Pembrey Country Park
Set against the spectacular backdrop of the Gower Peninsula and overlooking the coastal scenery of Carmarthen Bay, Pembrey Country Park has been transformed into one of Wales’s top visitor attractions providing a unique blend of coast and countryside. We’ve got everything to provide a perfect family day out or a relaxing holiday in idyllic surroundings:
- Eight miles of golden sands at Cefn Sidan.
- 550 acres of idyllic woodlands.
- 350 caravan/camping pitches (120 with electric) plus seasonal lets.
- The longest toboggan run in Wales.
- 130 metre long Dry Ski Slope.
- Forest adventure playground.
- Manicured parkland for frisbee, cricket, and football.
- Large adventure playground.
- Outdoor Laser Tag.
- Picnics & designated BBQ sites.
- 8 Wildlife trails with set routes plus beach walks.
- Natural parkland.
- Visitors Centre.
- Beach kiosk.
- Sea fishing facilities.
- Corsican pine forest.
- Conservation pond with bird hides.
- Cycle Hire.
- Horse Riding.
- Pitch and Putt.
- Crazy Golf.
- Miniature Steam Railway.
How to get to us
Pembrey Country Park can be found just off the A484 Llanelli to Carmarthen coast road just outside Burry Port. The park is approximately a half hour drive from Carmarthen and a similar distance from Junction 48 M4. Follow the brown directional signs. Map ›
The Park is open daily from dawn to dusk. Season tickets are on sale at the Visitor Centre in the Park. Pembrey Country Park, Pembrey, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire SA16 0EJ. Tel: 01554 742424 Option 1.